Guidelines for customer submitted artwork for creating metal die plates for hot foil stamping:
- Best file formats are pdf, illustrator and photoshop.
- Resolution needs to be at least 300 ppi
- When submitting text, either convert the text to outlines or provide foont files with the art work
- Font files are found in the fonts folder in your system folder of your computer. Contact us if you cannot find it.
- Bigger is always better. You can submit your atwrok larger than your die and we will shrink it to size.
- We prefer to Never enlarge artwork especially if your die is small.
- It is best to convert your art work to black and white before submission.
We also need to know the final dimensions of the die plate to have a double check system in place.
To upload your die stamping file, please use the following: